Thinking about cancelling your TruGym membership?
- You cannot cancel your membership until your contract period is over.
- If you are still within your 12 month contract then your membership will not be cancelled.
- You must give 30 days’ notice for cancellation on both 1 month and 12 month contracts. In most cases, this means that there will be one further payment before your membership is cancelled.
- Shortly after the final payment has been made, your membership card will terminate (usually within 3 days) and your membership will be cancelled.
- Please do not cancel your direct debit until the final payment has been made or this may incur additional charges.